565 Clean Room Silicone
Clean Room Silicone
Description565 Clean Room Silicone kills most common germs on the surface of the sealant and stops Black Mould from forming making it ideal and safe for use in Food Preparation areas. The antibacterial technology used has EU Food Contact Approval.
- FDA approved (21CFR177.2600 tested by IANESCO France)
- Mould Resistant for up to 10 years (simulated age testing for internal use)
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for industrial/large scale applications.
- Excellent adhesion properties to most surfaces including glass, metal, plastics, wood (painted/unpainted) uPVC and Polycarbonate.
- High viscosity non-slump formula.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
For sealing in commercial kitchens and bathroom areas, Medical and Pharmaceutical clean rooms, Hospitals, operating theatres and clinics and refrigerated food storage areas.
Also, ideal sealing domestic kitchen worktops and food areas and communal shower areas.
565 Clean Room Silicone is independently tested and certified by an accredited microbiological laboratory to show no mould growth after more than 10 years simulated ageing. Copies of test data are available upon request.
565 Clean Room Silicone is formulated using a premium quality permanently flexible waterproof 100% Silicone Sealant.
565 Clean Room Silicone is FDA approved.
CE Marked under EN15651 for cold climate façade and highest sanitary grade.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available inC3 Cartridges in the following colours: