High Modulus Hybrid Flooring Joint Sealant
DescriptionHYBRIFLEX FL is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies.
It is specifically designed as an easy flow flooring grade for all concrete saw cuts and floor slab expansion joints, where abrasion resistance is required.
- Excellent trafficking resistance – suitable for FLT use when fully cured.
- Abrasion resistant
- Excellent resistance to Chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids, alkalis, most solvent)
- Good flexibility (±12.5%)
- Overpaintable with most paints (compatibility test should be made)
- Can be applied on damp surfaces
High traffic floor joints such as those found in garage forecourts, warehouses, factory floors, sports arenas, shopping centres etc.
EN15651 part 1 façade class F12.5E and part 4 pedestrian walkways PN12.5E both include cold climate (-30%)
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in600ml Foil Packs in the following colours:
StorageStore in cool dry conditions between + 5°C and 25°C.
Shelf life12 months in original unopened containers.
Case Studies (click to view)
Foil Pack Applicator Gun
The Foil Pack applicator gun is designed for use with foil packs, the enclosed aluminium barrel can also be used for standard cartridges.