Sikaflex® PRO-3 is a one part, moisture curing, elastic joint sealant with high mechanical resistance. For indoor and outdoor applications
DescriptionSikaflex® PRO-3 is a one part, moisture curing, elastic joint sealant with high mechanical resistance. For indoor and outdoor applications.
- Movement capability 25%
- Bubble-free curing
- Very good application properties
- Good mechanical and chemical resistance
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- Movement and connection joints in floors
- Indoor and outdoor applications for pedestrian and traffic areas (e. g. parking decks, car parks)
- In warehouses and production areas
- On surfaces such as in the food industry
- In ceramic tiles such as in public buildings etc.
- Joints in waste water and sewage treatment plants
- Floor joints in tunnel construction
- Application in clean rooms
Conforms to EN15651-4 class 25 HM for interior & exterior and cold climate areas
Conforms to ISO 11600 F 25 HM
Tested according principals of DIBT for Waste Water Exposure
EMICODE EC1 PLUS R, very low emission
ISEGA Certificate for foodstuff area usage.
This product has been tested to meet the requirements of Regulation 31 (4)(b) of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000 and that the Secretary of State is satisfied that this product either alone or in combination with any other substance or product in the water is unlikely to affect adversely the quality of the water supplied. A copy of this test report is available on request.
CSM TVOC tested (ISO-6.8)
CSM biological resistant : very good
Resistance against Diesel and Jet Fuel according to the DIBT guidelines
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in300ml cartridges and 600ml foil packs in the following colours:
StorageStore in dry conditions and protected from direct sunlight at temperatures between +10°C and +25°C.
Shelf life15 months from date of production if stored in undamaged original unopened containers.
Foil Pack Applicator Gun
The Foil Pack applicator gun is designed for use with foil packs, the enclosed aluminium barrel can also be used for standard cartridges.