Low - Mid Modulus Neutral Cure Sealant
DescriptionSILICONE 950 is a low to mid modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming.
- Excellent tooling properties for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Excellent adhesion—adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
- Excellent external weather properties (over many years exposure)
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu/wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- General glazing sealing and draught proofing.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
Meets the requirements of ISO 11600 F/G 25LM. CE marked under EN15651 façade, glazing and cold climate.
MSDS & Technical Datasheets
Available in380ml Cartridges and 600ml foil packs in the following colours: